Looking for a position in the Bay Area! Check out the opportunities below.
Please forward any job descriptions for this site to Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the following position by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Australian American Chamber of Commerce EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
The Australian American Chamber of Commerce San Francisco (“AACCSF”) is the leading international organization devoted to developing and promoting Australian and American business interests. The AACC has 3 chapters in the US. Further information on the AACCSF is available at www.sfaussies.com. The AACCSF is organized as a 503(c)(6) not for profit Chamber organization.
Native Australian highly recommended, with insights on the Australian bi-lateral relationship and keen interest in Australian culture.
· Attract new members and retain existing members, particularly at the Top Tier levels membership.
· Work with the Board of Directors and its Committees to advance the Chambers mission, strategic plan, and program goals.
· Attract sponsors for programs and events, including domestic and international airline and hotel sponsorships for the annual Australian Gala, one of the main fundraising events in San Francisco; Events (not limited to the following)
· Australian Gala
· ANZAC Service
· Australian Summit
· Networking Events
· Wine Tastings
· Aussie Club Luncheons
· Virtual Speaker Events
· Work with the AACCSF Board of Directors and Committees
· Represent the AACCSF at local consular functions and similar events.
· Website and social media Management.
· Maintain relationships with other Chambers as well as state and national business organizations to facilitate coordination of activities and exchange of ideas.
· BA in Business Administration/Management or similar discipline, or at least 5+ years of experience in a similar leadership role.
· Demonstrated ability to develop membership in an organization and/or sales and fundraising experience.
· Well-connected in the San Francisco Bay Area business communities.
· Must have collaborative style and experience in working with both private sector and government partners
· Dynamic leadership skills, and ability to manage as well as excellent organization skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft 365, and other information technology systems and office automation tools, such as database management and web-based technologies.
This role is based in the Bay Area, is virtual except for in person events and business meetings.
It is part time 30 hours per week.
No 401(k) or Health Insurance benefits offered.